How to win at roulette
How to win at online roulette
Here we offer you the best systems, strategies, tips and tricks on how to win at online roulette. This, plus the casinos where you can play in demo version. Online roulette is one of the most popular online casino games among players around the world. They are dying to know how to win this popular game. And, ideally, this can be achieved in a simple way, without having to invest a lot of money and generate good winnings.
It's not easy, but to achieve this, there are some systems and strategies that make it easier. Players can put them into practice to know how to win at roulette. The important thing is that players understand that none of these methods are foolproof. Roulette is a game of chance where we don't have much room for maneuver. However, we can put more stats on our side if we know how to bet.
6 tricks to win at roulette
The tricks are also techniques that players employ on how to win at roulette and they can be of different types:
The Dealer's Signature trick is based on determining, through observation, some pattern in the dealer's movements as he throws the ball. To determine in which area of the roulette wheel the ball will land. If you play online, you should know that this trick only works in live roulette, with a real dealer.
Oscar's Grind is a progressive roulette trick. The player must progressively increase his bets by one unit as he wins. Also, he has to keep them when he loses.
One Hit Wonder
Hit Wonder is based on the player's choice of a particular lucky number. Once the number is chosen, the player has to bet on it until it comes up in one spin.
Choose a favorable RTP
One of the tricks for winning at roulette is to choose a game with a favorable RTP. This refers to the percentage of return for each win that is achieved in the spins.
Each roulette title has among its specifications what is the percentage of return on winning bets. Some are higher than others, but by choosing the right game you can win big prizes for winning.
Study the types of bets
Roulette is not just about betting on random numbers. Here, you will find different types of bets in different ranges, both in numbers and in the amount of money.
- As a general rule, the more specific numbers you bet, the higher your winnings will be.
- Conversely, if you bet on more numbers, you will get smaller prizes if you win the round.
- This first scenario has a lower chance of winning and the second, the opposite.
All of this has to be seen according to your budget, as there are progressive bets, outside bets, inside bets, single bets, among others. Therefore, it is important to know these ways of betting and to know which one may be most convenient for you in a specific round.
Play with a cool head
As a final tip on roulette tips, you need to be in control of your game at all times. Whether you're on a winning streak or losing streak, you can't let the adrenaline get the better of you. The thrill of the game can cloud your judgment, and as a result, you stop thinking with a cool head.
Methods for winning at roulette
There are several methods that can help you know how to win at roulette to increase your chances of winning. Below, we discuss some of them; keep them in mind and practice them in the game:
Remember to use statistics
The game of roulette has chance as its main element. Therefore, this factor cannot be controlled, but it is not the only thing to consider. Because another important point to consider is the statistics, with it we will know how to always win at roulette.
Experienced players know the statistics and winning trends to predict where the ball will land. With this element, you will notice which numbers have come up most often and thus assume certain events. From here, you can check your bets and have a better chance of winning at roulette.
Try to detect any irregularities in roulette.
This method can be very difficult to apply and depends on the player's experience and accuracy. However, you can try to notice if there is any irregularity on the scoreboard to win at roulette.
Applying it, it may let you know if a certain flaw in the layout will help you predict where the ball will land. While online roulette doesn't allow you to do this, there is live roulette with a real dealer. The system applied in this mode is the same as in a traditional casino.
Practice on the demo versions
Demo versions offer players numerous benefits to learn how to win at electronic roulette and variants:
- In the demo versions you can practice all your roulette strategies without any complications.
- You will be able to find out if a technique on how to win money at roulette works by playing as long as necessary.
- Many of the roulette games in online casinos have a demo version that does not require registration.
- Here, you can find out more about betting, gameplay, roulette tips, and more.
- Demo versions can turn you into an expert for knowing exactly how to win at roulette.
- Even if you take advantage of it a lot, you will be able to discover some ways that will help you know how to win at roulette every time.
- You can do all this without having to wager a single penny, as the demo versions are free.
- You will be able to make mistakes at no monetary cost as you get used to the rules of winning at roulette.
Tips for novice players
In order for novice or novice players to know the tricks to win this game, they should keep some recommendations in mind. The following tips will help them familiarize themselves with this fun game.
- First of all, familiarize yourself with the rules and ways of betting in roulette. Players can play the free versions offered by our casinos. This way they won't lose real money on the first try.
- Once they feel ready to play for real money, they can try the tricks we have mentioned in this article.
- When playing for real money, the most important thing is that players play with a cool head.
- Ideally, they shouldn't get carried away by sudden emotions, neither in victories nor in defeats.
- Furthermore, it is very important for players to establish a gaming budget or bankroll.
- They should stick to it at all times and under no circumstances wager more money than they can afford.
Strategies for winning money at roulette
Roulette strategies are methods that players put into practice. These, to try and get some winnings while enjoying this game. The purpose of the strategies is to understand how to win and have better management of the winnings.
Most of it is employed by placing outside bets. Some of the more common strategies are:
- Alembert: Alembert's strategy is a mathematical method. With it, the player must decrease his bet by one unit when he wins in a spin. And even increase by one unit when he wins.
- Fibonacci: is a negative progressive betting method that is based on the Fibonacci number sequence. This is 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, among others. The player must follow the sequence order when he loses and go back two numbers when he wins.
- Martingale: it is one of the most common and used by players. By employing this strategy, players must double their bets when they lose. In turn, they will take back the original bet when they win.
- Reverse Martingale: This is the counterpart of the Martingale. The player must double his bets when he wins and decrease them to his initial bet when he loses.
- Red Bet: The red bet strategy also helps the winner in his puzzle of how to win in this game. It is based on the fact that the player places his bet on the red color. Doubling every time he loses during a spin and betting on that spin as well, the starting value on the black color.
These strategies can be compared to the Guetting strategy, being another possible way of how to win money at roulette. The results can be just as good for winning roulette, without a lot of changes and without taking as many risks. The bets are raised progressively and with little variation between one bet and the next.
Systems to win at roulette
If you want to know more ways on how to win at roulette games, below, we will tell you about its different systems. These roulette systems decrease the house edge, and in turn, provide the player with a greater chance of winning.
- Ascot: This system is based on increasing your bet when you win. In turn, reducing it when you lose, both by one unit. This method focuses on outside bets.
- Labouchere: is used taking into account a sequence of numbers established by the player. The sum of the numbers at each end of the sequence is the amount of the bet the player must place.
- Ballistics: It is based on the prediction of the sectors in which the ball will fall and not on bets on a particular number.
- Physical: This is a system that can only be used on a physical casino roulette wheel. It is based on the determination of defects and errors in the roulette wheel.
- Memory: you have to memorize the numbers that came out in the last three previous rounds. And, place your bets leaving those numbers out, choosing the dozen or the column that doesn't have them.
- Paroli: consists of doubling your bets on winning spins. This way you are expected to get 3 consecutive winning spins.
- Pivot: the player must bet on the last number that was repeated in the roulette wheel. This, at least twice during the previous 36 laps.
- Romanosky: The player places a 5 chip bet on 2 of the 3 dozen numbers. In addition, the player must place a bet on 4 numbers that he chooses from the dozen remaining on the table. This is to select 28 of the 36 numbers that make up the roulette wheel.
- Shotwell: This is a fun system where you bet on a six out of a dozen, and 4 other numbers from the rest of the board.
Test your knowledge on how to win at electronic roulette, online roulette and its variants, and double your winnings!